Twit Me ; Twit You

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Something Else...

I'm sorry meimei I can't accompany you, r@3 and the girls doing as so called "sister" for the


bride's


because I'm damn damn lazy...


plus I need to have a beauty sleep..


Oops..almost forget I need to do eye mask right now...(wait for a minute)


Okie, eyes mask on my face now...continuing writing my blog



The eye mask on my face was damn comfortable I like it...


Anyone interested can leave a msg on my cbox..


cost of the eye mask cost Rm3.50 per piece


back to the topic please no mask right now...


So, tomorrow 8am I think you all will be done of prepare and straightly go to the bride's house which


located at Ayer tawar..Good Luck!!!Do enjoy this Special Event's..LOVE


That's all for tonight...


Nightzzz


♥JasmineKoh




A cup of tea that name Jasmine's tea
..LOL


nothing special just wanna upload a picture to eliminate a FEEL call B O R I N G..smile***

No comments:

Post a Comment